Repell S is an octyl-methyl siloxane modified silicone resin based non-film forming clear sealer, formulated for cement-based products and other mineral substrates.
Its unique penetrating properties are designed to provide excellent water repellency without appreciably changing the surface appearance of the treated area.
Usage: Repell S is formulated for optimum exterior performance and can be used on all mineral – based interior and exterior building products including, concrete walls and driveways, plaster and mortar finishes, stone and marble floor and wall tiles and cement fibre boards.
- Does not alter the colour or gloss level of treated surface
- The water repelling properties facilitate ease of cleaning and impart non-staining characteristics by hindering penetration of stain inducing materials
- Imparts non-slip properties
- Non-yellowing and UV resistant
- Fast drying for ease of use
- Has a solvent odour when curing
- Although Repell S starts to act as soon as the treated surface is dry, it takes 24 hours to gain maximum properties