Apco PITAKOTE Hi-Build Epoxy Coating is a two-pack solvent free epoxy coating, formulated for use where chemical and abrasive resistance is necessary. It is used extensively where hygiene requirements of the highest standards are needed and gives a very smooth finish to properly prepared surfaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, fibreglass or steel swimming pools
- Ideal for Spa pools, Freezing works, Health institutions, Dairy companies, Garage floors and most prepared surfaces
- May be applied to wet surfaces (not running water)
- Resists chemicals, mineral oils and petrol
- High build, tile-like Gloss finish, seamless and hygienic
- Available in white and a range of factory tinted colours
- May be over-coated with solvent or waterborne topcoats
- For floors, Pitakote is for Interior use only - as it will chalk when constantly exposed to direct sunlight.
- For pools, Pitakote is suitable for all areas under the waterline
- Moderate heat resistance. Dry: 120ºC, Wet: 60ºC
- Only casual spillage resistance to concentrated acids & vegetable oils